In this class we’ll prepare fresh flatbread and a trio of dips, spices and spread to accompany. We'll crack Mediterranean cooking as we learn how to make, roll out, and cook off fresh flatbread. Next, we will learn to make hummus the traditional way with mortar and pestle and explore its myriad of seasonings and additions. You’ll go home with ready a to cook flatbread, your own flavored oil, container of tangy za’atar and a cup of hummus. You’ll also go home with all the tools needed to cook and eat the Mediterranean way!
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 8 participants max.
- Class length: 2 hours
- To register, please purchase the class below by ‘Adding to Shopping Bag’ and completing checkout. Then, return to this page and select ‘Book Now’ to register for a specific class date.
If you have purchased a Groupon for one of our classes, select 'Book Now', adjust the number of ‘Groupon’ participants, and complete registration. Sales tax is collected for all Groupon bookings during registration. Please redeem your Groupon after registering.
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
- (206) 397-3999
- 503 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102 - Street Parking or Paid Garage - class length exceeds free parking validation.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Capitol Hill.
Saturday classes will switch to being/starting at 2pm starting October 2019
- (206) 328-3663
- 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.
- (206) 432-9849
- 810 SW 151st St., Burien, WA 98166 - Parking Lot (free).
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Burien.
- (425) 896-8751
- 205 Park Ln, Kirkland, WA 98033
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Kirkland