Learn the age-old tradition of canning and preserving in this intimate 2-hour class. Canning masters teach students about canning science, local farms, harvest seasons and brining techniques, then students take home a jar of their very own handmade pickles.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 12 max. participants.
- To register, please purchase the class below by ‘Adding to Shopping Bag’ and completing checkout. Then, return to this page and select ‘Book Now’ to register for a specific class date.
Select ‘Book Now’, click the ‘Groupon’ option, and complete registration. Sales tax is collected for all Groupon bookings during registration. Please redeem your Groupon after registering.
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
- (206) 328-3663
- 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.