Take the next step in your pasta education. Learn to prepare three classic sauces for topping almost any kind of pasta. We'll cover: basic knife handling skills, egg-separating techniques for making a rich and tangy carbonara, how to create a hearty vegetarian ragu, and thickening secrets for the creamiest bechamel sauce ever.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 10-15 max. participants.
- To register, please purchase the class below by ‘Adding to Shopping Bag’ and completing checkout. Then, return to this page and select ‘Book Now’ to register for a specific class date.
If you have purchased a Groupon for one of our classes, select 'Book Now', adjust the number of ‘Groupon’ participants, and complete registration. Sales tax is collected for all Groupon bookings during registration. Please redeem your Groupon after registering.
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
- (206) 397-3999
- 503 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102 - Street Parking or Paid Garage - class length exceeds free parking validation.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Capitol Hill.
- (206) 328-3663
- 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max.
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.
- (206) 432-9849
- 810 SW 151st St., Burien, WA 98166 - Parking Lot (free).
- Click here for a schedule of all classes in Burien.