You spoke and we listened. Our new ketogenic range is low-carb, rich in protein & fat, and full of flavor. All dishes are made with sustainably raised meats including 100% grass-fed & finished beef and hormone & antibiotic-free chicken.
- Carb-Wise Chicken Casserole - Diced chicken thigh, roasted cauliflower & cherry tomatoes in a green pesto cream sauce
- Carb-Wise Thai Coconut Curry - Diced chicken thigh in a mild creamy coconut sauce, garnished with cilantro
- Carb-Wise Paprika Chicken with Celeriac - Oven-roasted chicken thigh in a mayonnaise dress, topped with paprika and celeriac
- Carb-Wise Lamburger Patties with Tomato Cream Sauce - Ground lamb with feta cheese & green cabbage in a creamy tomato sauce
- Carb-Wiseo Asian Cabbage Stir Fry - Spicy ground beef & sauteed cabbage with a hint of wasabi
- Carb-Wise Pesto Chicken - Diced chicken thigh, roasted eggplant & olives topped with a pesto cream sauce
- Carb-Wise Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce - Slow-cooked bolognese sauce with beef chuck roast, sun-dried tomatoes & roasted spaghetti squash
- Carb-Wise Chimichurri Chicken - Roasted chicken thigh & cauliflower rice in a delicious South American inspired pesto
- Carb-Wise Chicken Cashew Satay - Cashew satay sauce with sauteed green peppers & onions
- Carb-Wise Garlic Chicken with Eggplant - Marinated chicken thigh in a garlic & coriander sauce with sauteed eggplant & onions
- Carb-Wise Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Chicken - Roasted chicken thigh in a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with spinach & artichoke hearts
- Carb-Wise Creamy Chicken with Bacon - Roasted chicken thigh with bacon & broccoli
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been on keto for over a year now and this is the first place with meals that have the proper carb to fat to protein ratio.
I loved all the meals included here. They were definitely the best frozen meals I've ever had. Will be purchasing again!
Delicious and high quality, plenty per serving to fill you up. We plan to order every week.
If xantham gum was used instead of tapioca, rice, and other types of starch. It’s would be keto. But you just can’t take out the pasta, rice, and potatoes and call it keto. That being said it is definitely more “keto friendly” than you get anywhere else, and it tastes awesome!!! If there was more fiber in the dishes that would also work to make it more keto.
However as I said before. It tastes great.