Learn how easy it is to make fresh pasta in this intimate 2-hour class. Chefs teach students how to mix and roll pasta by hand while students try their hands at food sculpting and leave with a pound of their very own handmade pasta.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 10-15 max. participants.
- Click the green Book Now button to make a reservation.
- Class schedules are published one month at a time, on the 15th of the preceding month. For example, July’s class schedule will be published on June 15. Calendar dates which appear blank are full or not yet published (monthly).
- Note any dietary restrictions in booking Notes.
- Recipes used in this class contain gluten. Gluten-free options are not available in this pasta class (cross-contamination risk). Click here for the Gluten-Free Pasta Class.
- Reservation required - see Booking Notes.
- Groupons are redeemed at the time of class. You do not need to checkout through the shopping cart on this website. You do not need to enter your Groupon voucher number during the Book Now reservation.
- $4.54 sales tax per person collected at the time of class for all Groupon bookings (Groupon does not collect sales tax).
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
Capitol Hill (206) 397-3999 - Classes are typically scheduled Fri 6pm, Sat 2pm; 10 participant max. 503 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102 - Street Parking or Paid Garage - class length exceeds free parking validation. Click here for a schedule of all classes in Capitol Hill.
Queen Anne (206) 328-3663 - Classes are typically scheduled Wed 6pm, Sun 1pm; 12 participant max. 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max. Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.
Burien (206) 432-9849 - Classes are typically scheduled Sat 12pm; 15 participant max. 810 SW 151st St., Burien, WA 98166 - Parking Lot (free).
Click here for the schedule of all classes at all locations.