Hover over main image to zoom
* Scroll down to the green Book Now button to make a reservation.
This class is for anyone interested in the age-old tradition of canning and preserving. Canning is all about locking in seasonal flavors to be enjoyed throughout the year! Students will learn about:
- Introduction to canning science, safety, equipment & processes
- Local farms and harvest seasons in WA State
- Basic vinegar-based brine and creating unique flavor combinations.
* Eat Local samples (equivalent to a full dinner) are offered during the class.
* Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
* This class is only offered at our Queen Anne location (12-participants max.).
* Class schedules are published one month at a time, on the 15th of the preceding month. For example, July’s class schedule will be published on June 15.
* Only classes with availability for the chosen number of participants appear on the booking calendar.
* Note any dietary restrictions in booking Notes.
* $4.27 service fee per person collected at the time of class for all Groupon bookings.
* Click Book Now (including Groupon and pre-paid classes)
Queen Anne (206) 328-3663
2400 Queen Anne Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109, Street parking - class length exceeds free parking lot max (30-min)
Typically Scheduled: Tuesday 6pm
After purchasing your class click on the "Book Now!" button below to view the schedule and reserve a date.