Learn the age-old tradition of canning and preserving in this intimate 2-hour class. Canning masters teach students about canning science, local farms, harvest seasons and brining techniques, then students take home a jar of their very own handmade pickles.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 12 max. participants.
- Click the green Book Now button to make a reservation.
- Class schedules are published one month at a time, on the 15th of the preceding month. For example, July’s class schedule will be published on June 15. Calendar dates which appear blank are full or not yet published (monthly).
- Note any dietary restrictions in booking Notes.
- Reservation required - see Booking Notes.
- Groupons are redeemed at the time of class. You do not need to checkout through the shopping cart on this website. You do not need to enter your Groupon voucher number during the Book Now reservation.
- $4.54 sales tax per person collected at the time of class for all Groupon bookings (Groupon does not collect sales tax).
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
Queen Anne (206) 328-3663 - Classes are typically scheduled Tue 6pm. 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max. Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.
Click here for the schedule of all classes at all locations.