Learn how to whip up a seasonal sweet or savory pie in this 2-hour class. Chefs teach students how to blend, roll and mold a flaky buttery pie crust, from scratch, then fill with each student's choice of a sweet apple or savory bacon & caramelized onion filling. Students will take home their own beautiful handmade pie, ready to bake off just in time for the holidays.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class.
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 10 max. participants.
- Click the green Book Now button to make a reservation.
- This class is a seasonal offering in Queen Anne: Sat. 12/15, 1-3pm; Capitol Hill: Sun 12/16, 2-4pm
- Note any dietary restrictions in booking Notes.
- A Groupon is not offered for this class due to its limited availability, but we will accept any of our existing Groupons for this class (i.e. Pasta, Canning, Marshmallow, Keto).
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
Capitol Hill (206) 397-3999 - 503 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102 - Street Parking or Paid Garage - class length exceeds free parking validation. Click here for a schedule of all classes in Capitol Hill.
Queen Anne (206) 328-3663 - 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max. Click here for a schedule of all classes in Queen Anne.