Learn how easy it is to make fresh pasta that's gluten-free & delicious. Chefs teach students how to mix and roll pasta from scratch, as well as how to turn zucchini into tasty zoodles. This intimate 2-hour class allows each student the opportunity to create and taste their own handmade pasta, then leave with some of their very own to enjoy at home.
- Bring your appetite! Eat Local samples are offered throughout the class (allergy-free samples available upon request).
- Class participants receive a 20% store discount immediately after the class.
- Classes are limited to 12 max. participants.
- Class recipes contain eggs, but no gluten or dairy.
- Our teaching classrooms are not gluten-free facilities, but we make an effort to prevent cross-contamination in gluten-free-designated classes.
- Click the green Book Now button to make a reservation.
- Class schedules are published one month at a time, on the 15th of the preceding month. For example, July’s class schedule will be published on June 15. Calendar dates which appear blank are full or not yet published (monthly).
- Note any dietary restrictions in booking Notes.
- All recipes used in this class are gluten-free. Gluten-free options are not available in the traditional pasta class (cross-contamination risk).
- Reservation required - see Booking Notes.
- Groupons are redeemed at the time of class. You do not need to checkout through the shopping cart on this website. You do not need to enter your Groupon voucher number during the Book Now reservation.
- $4.54 sales tax per person collected at the time of class for all Groupon bookings (Groupon does not collect sales tax).
THIS CLASS IS OFFERED IN:
Queen Anne (206) 328-3663 - Gluten-free pasta classes are typically scheduled once per month, Wed 6pm; 12 participant max. 2400 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 98109 - Street Parking or Paid Lot - class length exceeds free parking lot max.
Mercer Island - 7635 SE 27th St., Mercer Island, WA 98040